Mr. Williamson is the Managing Director of Dittmar Group. He has started and directed several successful companies in wholesale and retail distribution, executive recruiting, legal services, and financial and capital raise services.
In the corporate world, Williamson worked for Ross Perot at EDS in corporate finance, at Compaq Computer in product marketing, and as VP Business Development for a public Chinese technology company.
In 2008, Williamson has directed Impact 20 Group, an upstream oil & gas executive recruiting company, advising and delivering technical, professional, and executive talent to over 100 onshore and offshore companies. The firm’s success has long utilized techniques in technology, SEO, email marketing, and data base management.
Since 2014, Williamson began sourcing acquisition candidates for investment banking, brokering seller-side company transactions, and brokered investment capital as a FINRA-registered agent.
Williamson is currently active in the community through support of the Park Cities Learning Differences Association, the Dallas Wildcat Committee, and the Class Ambassadorship at the Jones Graduate School of Business at Rice University, etc.
University of Texas at Austin
BS Mechanical Engineering 1991
University of Oklahoma
BBA Finance & Economics 1984
Core competencies include:
- SWAT business analysis
- Profitability and market penetration review
- Development & Marketing techniques and strategy
- Business Investment & co-investment
- Growth through acquisitions
- Business Development
- Lead Generation
- Strategic Coaching & consulting
- Advising: strategy, operations, marketing
- Product Development
- CRM data base driven e-mail marketing campaign
- Search & Marketing Engine Optimization
- Ads to be allocated across digital ad campaigns on the platforms, including at a minimum Google, Facebook, and Linkedin.
- Creation of CRM system, population of its contacts data base, & growth strategy.
- Marketing & advertising strategy for search engines, installation of digital tracking tools